We are a friendly, happy school with a very clear vision for the education we provide.
Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day
At Pelsall Village School we have the child as learner at the centre of all we do.
Through effective teaching, learning and high expectations, we aim to create a happy, secure and stimulating environment in which all our children grow in confidence and accept the challenge of achieving their very best.
- To have enjoyment at the heart of teaching and learning
- To encourage a positive start to lifelong learning journeys and be inspired to succeed in all we do
- At all times to offer a rich, inspirational and inclusive curriculum in a stimulating environment
- Where every child will enjoy attending, taking pride in themselves, their work and their surroundings
- Within a nurturing, caring environment children will learn to show respect and understanding towards others and to behave with responsibility
- To develop an ever-changing variety of IT skills through embracing new technologies safely, allowing our children to develop skills for tomorrow today
In short, we put the child at the centre of everything we do and high aspirations, expectations and achievement underpin our work.
We are very proud of our school. Do arrange to visit us by telephoning the office and we will be delighted to show you around.