Return to school on 2 September 21
- Entrances and exits are as they were before Covid - The covered way will be open for Year 1 & 2's
- Start and finish times will remain the same.
- Children will continue in class bubbles.
- Lunchtimes will revert back to the hall - AMENDED FROM 1 NOV 21 - SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY WALSALL COUNCIL TO GO BACK TO TIGHTER BUBBLES SO LUNCHES WILL BE BACK IN THE CLASSROOMS
- Hand hygiene and social distancing where possible will remain the same.
- We still encourage anyone on site (including dropping off and collection of children) to where a face mask.
- We still encourage swift departure from the school grounds at the end of the day.
- Children should not come to school if they have a temperature of 37.8 or greater.
We have made the following changes as part of government guidance:
- All staff will be completing Lateral flow tests on Mondays and Thursdays in order to identify the appearance of COVID 19. Any staff testing positive will self-isolate as normal. Decisions about class bubble isolation will then be made through discussion with Public health.
- Staff are given the option to wear a face covering though this is not a requirement.